Looking for a fun new design project? Collaborate with a local chef to design a tablescape based on the culinary theme for a table of 8 guests!
Each design team will decorate a table on Thursday, October 21st, based on a theme chosen by the designer and chef coordinating with the food provided for the table.
Designers are welcome to create a lively centerpiece, adorn the table with artwork, and more…
Get creative and showcase your talent to sponsors and guests while supporting Focus on Home’s mission to furnish homes for families transitioning out of homelessness!
The following will be provided for each designer:
- A table of choice (round, rectangle, or serpentine) for 8 guests
- Designers/teams are also welcome to bring their own!
- Standard event chairs
- Serving ware, plate ware, and silverware (provided by chef)
- Dollies for unloading
- All tables will be arranged on the first and second level of the OKC Zoo, Lotus Pavilion. Please let us know the dimensions needed for your space and list the structures that will be present such as fountains, walls, or lighting stands.
Each design team will split a 20-amp circuit with another team.
***All designers and chefs are responsible for supplying their own extension cords***
- The room will utilize the can lighting that will be adjusted to be low lit for the evening.
- Candles will not be permitted.
- We will not be able to hang lighting structures from the Zoo’s ceiling.
- Teams will be allowed to provide their own secured structure to hang lights and any other décor material from.
- Dinner & Glassware should be coordinated with the design team to fit the concept.
Information Needed from Your Team:
- Does Chef need access to one 20-amp circuit?
- Does Design Team need access to a shared 20-amp circuit?
- If you provide your own table, please let us know if it will seat: 8 guests
- If you are not providing your own table Focus on Home will provide a rented table. If you would like us to provide a table, which would you prefer?
- Rectangle – 8’ x 30”
- Round – 60” round or 72” round
- Serpentine – 60”
- Are you providing your own linens?
- Would you like us to provide a linen for your table? If yes, Zoo has these available upon request: Color?
- Please indicate the linen for your appropriate table size/style
- Rectangle – 90” x 132” Black Polyester
- Round – 90” Black Polyester
- Serpentine–Black Spandex
- Are you providing your own chairs?
- If you would like us to provide chairs for you, which of the following would you prefer and how many?
- Structures – Please tell us what items will be added to your space so that we can plan accordingly such as:
- Walls/Framing structures
- Lighting Stands
- Any Closed Off Sides (Please describe)
Name of Your Design/Culinary Theme
Design Concept Statement (2 to 3 sentences)
List of Design Team Contributors/Participants
Please Return This Completed Information to Joli Sanders: Joli@focusonhome.org or 405.426.2646 NO LATER than Monday, September 13th.
For questions about designer participation, please contact Joli Sanders: Joli@focusonhome.org or 405.426.2646.